PUC San Joaquim (16/Abril/2018)
During this class were presented the D5 – Focused research of each group that attend the DILAB classes. Each group had 5 min to do the presentation.
The following points were noted during their presentations:
- Protocols of investigation were presented;
- Description of what was observed.
- Personas and scenarios were presented (see figure 1):
- range of age;
- a little description about each persona;
- Icons for representing the persona;
- Don’t use a picture of an interviewee for representing a persona;
- goals of that persona;
- Coding adopted for the interview text analysis;
- map of personas/users/clinical patient;
- Journey maps;
- Presentation of major opportunity;
- Tools used;
- Be careful with assumptions;
- Base yourself on the data you raised;
- If using a flow diagram show it slide by slide;
DuoC San Joaquim (17/Abril/2018)
We had breakfast (brainfast) provided by group 1. In this event we give ideas about their challenges and exchange information with everyone.
Then, we had class with professor Andrea. In this class were introduced a few tools that we could use to develop our presentation of Thursday 19/04.
After the class we went to the Dome to work of defining our opportunities, and other steps four presentation.
Jesus, Ana Sofia, Luciano and Jose went make interviews. Natalia and Levi stayed working on the data analysis of the interviews and observation notes.
The team 3 used all the morning to prepare the slides and contents of the presentation.
Puc San Joaquin (18/Abril/2018)
We had lunch with DILAB students and professors. Then we came back to the Dome.
The team 3 used all the morning to prepare the lasts details of the presentation and to practice it. Then, all groups present their opportunities.
Our group presented the following opportunities:
“ CREATION OF AN INTERACTIVE SPACE USING LOW TECHNOLOGY TO OPTIMIZE THE INTERACTION BETWEEN ELDERLIES AND THE SOCIETY. ”
“ CREATION OF A METHOD/TOOL THAT ALLOWS THE USER TO TRACK HIS HEALTH DATA AND KEEP IT IN RECORD. ”
“GENERATE A SYSTEM TO CULTIVATE THE VERTICAL METHOD OF TEACHING, USING A SIMPLIFIED, FRIENDLY AND ATTRACTIVE METHOD – TO BE USED FOR ELDERLIES AND YOUNGS AS WELL”.