May 7th 2018
- Pontificia Univercidad Catolica
- At the morning we meeting in the Domo to schedule our next steps and work on our solutions.
- Then, we went to a robotics workshop that was happening due the Innovation Week
- After that to Coni’s class:
- We watched the Mockups ( low cost prototypes ) presentation in Dilab.
May 8th, Thuesday
We prepared our breakfast at Design Factory at DUOC San Joaquin. After that, we had a conversation to shared our process to Andrea, where we could show her our possible solutions and ask her about the presentation on Thursday.
May 9th , Wednesday
Pontificia Universidad Católica
In the morning we had a meeting the domo to discuss our new solutions and design the pitch presentation; after that we defined who would present and the storytelling.
In the afternoon, we had a workshop about reverse engineering for our project.
We deconstruct a VHS tape and a remote control.
May 10th , Thuesday
We work remotly in the presentation to finished this .
Then we meet at IF Recoleta to organize the space where we would have the pitch session and to practice for one last time our presentation.
After the presentation, we had a conversation with our conterpart to show her our possibles solutions and to see her feedback about it.