May 14th, 2018:
Pontificia Universidad Catolica
- We watched the presentations in Coni´s class about the reverse engineering.
- Coni did a feedback session about the first pitch presentation.
- DOMO (Morning and Afternoon):
- Week schedule.
- Discussion about counterpart’s feedback.
- Reformulation of the new solution.
- Searching about Fablab.
- Website protocol – for a better understanding and design.
- Sketch of the 1st mokup.
May 15th 2018
DESIGN FACTORY DUOC UC
Class about what mockups.
Feedback session: Critiques about our solution;
May 16th Wednesday
We finished the protocols and forms and to end the 2nd mokup.
In the afternoon, we went to Coni’s class, where we watched our classmates’ presentations about Mokups and Tests.
May 17th 2018
Main details of our slides presented:
USING TECHNOLOGY TO OPTIMIZE LONGEVITY
Take advantage of the experience of the elders to re-wire them in the contemporary society, by using a collective and participatory practices of technology teaching
Creating low-tech toolkits integrated with collaborative labs and a digital platform to promote technological inclusion of the elders and to provide data of the elders’s experiences to third parties.
May 18th, 2018:
- DOMO (Morning and afternoon):
- During the morning, we finished the presentation and practice it.
- In the afternoon, the presentation was done.
- After the presentation, we received some feedbacks and critiques about our solution. Following you can find a little of what was presented.
- Main Opportunity:
“Take advantage of the experience of the elders to re-wire them in the contemporary society, by using a collective and participatory practices of technology teaching”