In this week we start making the mockups and the prototype of the collections of books…
May, Tuesday 22th, 2018
Duoc UC San Joaquin (DDF):
In the morning, we had a breakfast made by Group 5.
After that, we had a “brainstorm” activitie to evaluate and improve our solutions.
- Firstly, we did the brainstorm alone, trying to answer the following question: “How can we tech teachnology?”
- Secondly, all the groups pass in the others boards to analyse and put some ideas in the board, to help others teams.
Then at the afternoon… in the DOMO we sketch the 3 possible solutions developed with the brainstorm ideas and other insights.
May Wednesday 23th, 2018:
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica:
- Workshop 3D printing.
- Insights about “how to create a presentation” and “how present”.
- “How create a good storytelling”.
- Activities during the day…
- DOMO (Morning and Afternoon):
- Meeting at DOMO during the morning.
- Finish the last details and definitions for the quick talk with Catalina.
- At 12, Catalina and Andrea talk with us to see how was our solution and the details of it.
- Interview form to apply on Caja Los Andes.
- In the afternoon, we shown to Constanza our solution and ask her for some help in the definition of our opportunitty, that now is the following:
- OUR OPPORTUNITY:
Take advantage of the interest of the elderly to re-wire them in the society using (analog) participatory practices for learning technologies.
May Thuersday 24th, 2018:
- Caja Los Andes (Morning):
- 6 interviews.
- We validated and improve the insights that we had for the toolbooks.
- We saw that the elders want to learn everything that they don’t know about a smatphone, for example, as using whatsapp, facebook, download apps and etc.
- Working in the design of our solution.
- “How to improve and ways to make the solution”
- Definition of the last details about the solution.
- Worked on the design.
May Friday 25th, 2018:
- Duoc UC Design Factory:
- Workshop Storyboard: